Jeffrey F. Voelkl
Jeffrey Voelkl, Esq. serves as Village Justice and is a trial attorney with extensive experience in every village, town, county, state and federal court in Erie County.
Key highlights of his career are:
- 10 years practicing law in the Village at Robshaw & Associates, P.C.
- B.S. Canisius College
- J.D. University of Akron Law school
- LL.M. Boston University Law School
- Past Leukemia and Lymphoma Board Member
- Past Volunteer at Williamsville South High School Mock Trial
- Volunteer Judge at U.B. Law School Moot Court
- Coach for Statewide Mock Trial Competition
- Lecturer at Ellicott District Community Development Center
- Key Speaker on Real Estate Litigation Landlord/Tenant
- Member of New York Bar Association
- Member of Erie County Bar Association
- Parishioner at SS. Peter & Paul Church